Monday, October 1, 2012

Headed Home


So after a full month of long, exhaustive yoga classes, teacher training sessions, tedious audio/visual sessions, and many breaks at the local coffee shop, I am happy to say I have completed my training and am officially a 200 hour – RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher). 

I have never been so delighted to complete a program in my life.  College doesn’t even compare to the intensity and personal reward I have received from this experience.  It was all in all a very good experience.  There were some issues and difficulties, but in the end I have learned a lot and feel pretty accomplished and pleased with the result.

I appreciate the help of five exceptional ladies who not only gave me the support and courage to continue, but the daring to attempt poses I never thought I would be able to do.  Incredible souls who are caring, generous, loving and kind.  They are all well onto a path of enlightenment and a peaceful life.  I honor, respect and admire them.  So rare to encounter such amazing people in one place.  Something divine intervened and brought us together.  I am sure about that!

So, as I prepare to take my loaded MINI onto the road and head home, I find it a bittersweet ending to this training.  I am so excited to go home, but sad to leave behind my new friends.  Much love to them and much love to my patient and supportive husband waiting for me, keeping the home fires burning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment