Friday, September 28, 2012

The Last Day!!

Had an amazing day today with the ladies in my class.  It was Brittany's birthday (she turned an ancient 23 years old today), and we had a Thai luncheon and gave her gifts and cards, not to mention some vegan cookies for dessert.

Classes and the day seemed to fly by.  We only have one more class tomorrow - a 5 hour workshop/teacher training session that doesn't start until 3pm and spits us out at 8pm.  So, I won't be jetting home tomorrow night to be with my sweetheart because after all this yoga I am pretty much exhausted and a 5 hour drive at 8 at night just doesn't sound like a good idea.

Sunday morning, bright and early (!!), I will be driving southeast toward more sunshine, warmer temps, my home, my own bed, my loving husband and my two babies, Chewy and Poppy.  It will be the crowning moment on the epic journey that this last month been for me.  I stuck out a very tough training and will be coming home tired and ready for a lot of rest, but also with a sense of accomplishment and pride.

The last month has been amazing and the gift of friendship and love given by my classmates has been nothing short of miraculous.  Truly special human beings and God transpired to put us all together for a very apparent  reason - to help us all get through this not only intact, but with love, caring and support.

Sending my love and heartfelt thanks to these ladies.  I hope we can keep in touch and be there for each other in the future.

Hugs and Love.
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment