Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Break From Yoga - A Fantastic Art Book!

Well, I am still neck deep in yoga poses all day long, but during our breaks I managed to read a fantastic book about art making.  I needed a break from yoga overload, aka teacher training, so I went to the local used book store and found three fantastic books related to art and decided that would be my "extra-curricular" activity while I was here in Seattle.  Since I don't have my paints and can't learn from painting, I guess I will learn about art and making art through some books!

This book "Art & Fear" by David Bayles and Ted Orland, is really fantastic.  I can't even describe it well enough...I suggest you read it yourself!



A picture of the book aptly lying on my yoga blanket.

I highly suggest this book to anyone working on developing their career as an artist or even the artist that is struggling to find their place in the "art world".


No comments:

Post a Comment