Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A very important hump Day...now complete!!

3 more days.  3 more days.  3 more days.

This was my mantra today as I pushed my way through several yoga classes.  My body is hitting it's absolute limit (although I thought that the first week too!), I am tired and really homesick too.  So, as I was holding an especially long shoulder stand (for the 3rd time today) for over 5 minutes I was just repeating in my head, "3 more days, 3 more days"  Happily, it got me through both the shoulder stand and the last class of the last Wednesday here in Seattle.  Thank goodness.  The days are dwindling down fast!

Our certificates are printed out already, but we won't receive them until Saturday evening.  I will then be a full fledged, internationally recognized 200 hour RYT (registered yoga teacher), an accomplishment I wasn't sure I could achieve.  I guess you can still teach old dog new tricks.

So, on that note, I am going to retire for the evening, get some rest for the long day tomorrow, where I will probably be chanting, "2 more days!!"



Here is Renee, 8 months pregnant with baby Jacob, in full arm balance or handstand!  Go girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment